Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Family/Weddings - What is the f*&%ing point !?!

(20 Posts)
FoghornLeghorn Thu 05-Jul-07 11:11:12

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG .

We attended BIL (DH's DB) wedding on saturday and it ended in complete disaster. I've only just calmed down enough to post about it here.

Ended in Bride running across foyer of hotel screaming and shouting at my DH, her and her mum trying to start a fight with me (something I wouldn't be drawn in to) all just general fucking disaster.

I want nothing more to do with her, she was supposed to be a very close friend, is now married to DH's brother and everything is now so fucking akward I want to scream.

Sorry this isn't making much sense, it's just so long winded and i'm so fucking furious . I wont have anyone speak to my DH the way she did, not a sole on this earth

cornsilk Thu 05-Jul-07 11:12:23

Blimey! Sounds like a classy lady.

WaynettaWiggumSpice Thu 05-Jul-07 11:13:57

Sounds like an event not to be missed!!!!

Tell us more [gin]

FoghornLeghorn Thu 05-Jul-07 11:13:57

No class, self respect, dignity - lacking pretty much everywhere really !

FoghornLeghorn Thu 05-Jul-07 11:14:16

THink you've had too mcuh Waynetta

WaynettaWiggumSpice Thu 05-Jul-07 11:14:20

even, although you sound like you could do with some [GIN]

FoghornLeghorn Thu 05-Jul-07 11:14:30

God, I can't type

HelenLoveJoyOfSpringfield Thu 05-Jul-07 11:16:34

Holy shit!

What was she screaming at your dh for?

And why was she & her mum trying to fight with you?

Did anyone stick up for you & dh?

macdoodle Thu 05-Jul-07 11:19:27

Why what happened tell all??

FoghornLeghorn Thu 05-Jul-07 11:24:05

DH has a bad knee and is on crutches - 2 friends thought it'd be funny when DH was pretty wrecked to pull his trousers down at the bar. Bride started going mental shouting and screaming at my DH calling him a dirty fucking pervert for pulling his trousers down (she clearly saw none of what had happened) - she flew at him across the foyer as if she was going to hit him.
DH came and got me, explained what was going on so we checked out of the hotel to go home (we were supposed to be staying the night as it was our wedding anniversary too).
DH realised he'd lefthis suit jacket in the hall so I went in to collect it when Bride and Bride's mum started screaming at me that i'm a slag and trying to ruin the wedding - all very grown up and mature stuff as you can see.

Fucking furious at the way she spoke to DH

FoghornLeghorn Thu 05-Jul-07 11:30:37

Both friends whole pulled trousers down admitted it was them and apologised, all friends completely backed us up saying neither of us had done anything wrong.

DH had boxers on so not asif he had arse out to all and sundry

meandmyflyingmachine Thu 05-Jul-07 11:31:43

Gosh

HelenLoveJoyOfSpringfield Thu 05-Jul-07 11:34:47

The stupid over reacting bitch!!

Wouldn't she have loved to have been at our wedding reception then.... when at the end of the night a quartet of drunken hairy men trampolined naked

PregnantGrrrl Thu 05-Jul-07 11:35:01

they sound like aresholes tbh!

BBBee Thu 05-Jul-07 11:42:23

she sounds a bit uptight and stressed.

It is a bit much to fly off the handle about - has she argues with your DH in the past?

Beetroot Thu 05-Jul-07 11:44:32

do peopel really behave like this?

FoghornLeghorn Thu 05-Jul-07 17:25:15

Unfortunately they do Beetroot and now said people are our family ! ! ! !

TBH I am still totallydumbstruck by it all - just can't believe such an over reaction.
No arguements in the past with DH, although I have had issues I have bit my tongue about for a long time for the sake of DH & his DB's relationship.

hellobello Thu 05-Jul-07 19:48:37

Does the [gin] mean a real one?! Bloody families...

LittleLupin Wed 11-Jul-07 08:34:02

My friend's thank you cards for her (fantastic) wedding were photos of a trio of naked Royal Marines (actually, they had their socks on) all striking poses against a light wall - hilarious.

I think there was a naked bar at our wedding too, but unfortunately I had already gone to bed!

FoghornLeghorn Wed 11-Jul-07 08:36:04

Our best man stripped at our wedding, on the dancefloor completely egged on by my mum !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: