Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Can somebody help please i'm feeling really down about myself,am i just being selfish.

(6 Posts)
justforamin Tue 26-Jun-07 10:36:09

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong topic,not really sure where it should be.My dh is diabetic,controlled with tablets.Or i should say he take tablets but sugar levels are always to high.Last time he saw GP there was talk of him going on to injections if his sugar didn't start to come down.Anyway we are just starting to get some kind of sex live back after having last dc.But dh is having afew problems with his man hood.Do you think this is due to the diabetes.Or could it just be me that he just isn't interested in any more,and i'm making excuses for him.
I have put this in heath too,incase anybody has any experiance with diabetes.

allgonebellyup Tue 26-Jun-07 10:45:13

i dont know about the diabetes but im sure its not cos he's gone off you! maybe he is anxious if you havent done much sexually for a while?

NineUnlikelyTales Tue 26-Jun-07 10:53:12

Diabetes can cause impotence. Have a look at this NHS Direct

justforamin Tue 26-Jun-07 10:57:23

We have been together for 22 years i thought we had gone past that stage.I thought we could tell each other eveything,but perhaps he is embarrassed.

justforamin Tue 26-Jun-07 11:01:41

NineUnlikelyTales thanks for the link,so now i only have to try and get DH down the GP's.

NineUnlikelyTales Tue 26-Jun-07 11:37:35

It must be a sensitive issue for you both but at least there is some treatment

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: