Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Grrr!

(4 Posts)
itis Wed 13-Jun-18 13:02:51

Husband keeps texting and then deleting messages from a girl he works with and also keep finding evidence on our laptop of searches for her. How to approach this with him in a level manner without blowing because I really feel so disrespected and like a mug! I admit I'm a bit of a passive pushover but getting so annoyed now.
I've put off speaking to him for a while as in all honesty I scared of the truth.

hellsbellsmelons Wed 13-Jun-18 13:34:22

Do you have DC together?
You cannot bury your head.
It's now got to the point where it's seriously getting.
And that's hardly surprising.
How are things otherwise?
Is he on his phone all the time?
Gym more often?
Mentionitis?
Do you think it may have gone further?
Could you afford a PI if you really needed proof?

itis Wed 13-Jun-18 13:50:06

Yes 3 children. Yes at the gym more now you mention it but do think he is actually at the gym and not elsewhere. Things are ok but I can't keep sitting there with it stewing in my head. Just don't know when to bring it. It never seems a good time. I don't think anything has ever happened between them and as far I know she is in a happy relationship. Just think he's got infatuated with a younger girl. And yes he is ALWAYS ON HIS BLOODY PHONE!!!

SuperSuperSuper Wed 13-Jun-18 20:25:31

Have you any idea what the messages say?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: