Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Crazy ex

(6 Posts)
Blackkitten Mon 19-Feb-18 12:48:41

Firstly wanted to thank those who commented on my thread yesterday this is a great place for support, it was pulled by HQ as nutter ex hacked me account. For those who did not read it in a nutshell he stole my car, took money from my bank account, hacked in messenger just to name a few. He is a violent control freak, I just did not see it, all my family and friends are over the moon he is finally out of my life, He has gone as far as trying to contact a very dear friend the only reason to try and sabotage our friendship, it has not worked she can see what a total loon he is. I am feeling safer as I have been told he will be arrested on the spot if he tries to enter the UK. Think will he will continue to try and bring me down but I feel strong and in control again. My only regret was to be too trusting and not listen to those around me

Blackkitten Thu 22-Feb-18 12:21:50

Bump

hellsbellsmelons Thu 22-Feb-18 12:56:57

Don't regret things.
You trusted him.
You now the real him and he's out of your life.
Well done on getting him gone.
And let's hope they never let him back in.
Lean on your family and friends for support.
Have you had any counselling since the split?
It may help you a lot to talk to Womens Aid to ensure you avoid abusive men in the future.

Blackkitten Thu 22-Feb-18 13:24:28

Hells He only left on Friday, no need for counselling I am fine. He utterly convinced he is a victim somehow. I found out that he snooped through me emails, bank accounts whilst I was out playing pool with my son. I feel totally violated. Best of all he has sent me an emailed saying the stolen care has broken down and I need to pay for it to be fixed. I am lost for words

Blackkitten Thu 22-Feb-18 14:21:39

stolen car not care lol

SandyY2K Thu 22-Feb-18 21:01:07

he will be arrested on the spot if he tries to enter the UK

Has he left the country?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: