Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Frustrationqueen's frustrations

(207 Posts)
Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 16:26:15

I think i sorted the other thread.

Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 16:32:38

Clean slate from here. My dad has my stuff.

GreenFingersWouldBeHandy Wed 06-Dec-17 16:51:30

HI OP,

Not placemarkeing at all! Seriously, you are better off without the little weasel.

Glad you have your stuff back.

Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 16:52:11

He has had his mum message me asking for us to meet up to sort things out. My response was "no thank you"

Goes awol on me overnight. Texts me at half 3 to say he is done. Drops me shit off and then wants to sort it out. He must think im a complete idiot

Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 16:52:51

My shit not me shit.
Hi greenfingers

Xoticdreamz Wed 06-Dec-17 16:57:48

I think you are doing the right thing. Far too much childlike behaviour from him. Really glad you have a supportive Dad.

Bummybum Wed 06-Dec-17 16:58:26

He had his Mum message you to ask to sort things out? Good lord, you're well shot of him op!

HouseworkIsASin10 Wed 06-Dec-17 16:59:26

No need to respond to any messages. That ship sailed when he sent you that text with no explanation or consideration.
You owe him nothing.

Move on now OP and focus on yourself.flowers

BouncingIntoGraceland Wed 06-Dec-17 17:01:57

Sort what out?!

Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 17:03:28

It will be because i blocked his number again after he sent the ending text. Hes had to ask his mum.

Definitely childlike behaviour. Youre right housework the ship.has sailed

Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 17:05:44

He has made out he has ended things, even though we both know that i did that yesterday. Now hes made the finale exit handing my stuff over he wants to start the process off all over again.
Beg to get back so he can do the same old shit before with those broken promises

TalkinBoutWhat Wed 06-Dec-17 17:10:03

Frustration flowers. I've read your other thread all the way through. You're doing the right thing, making a clean break from them.

SaturdayNightAtTheMovies Wed 06-Dec-17 17:13:00

I read your thread before work this morning.

I take it you've ended it? Good for you!

What next? Onwards and upwards!

Annelind Wed 06-Dec-17 17:16:10

Maybe he was trying to 'teach you a lesson' - about how shit it would be without him in your life, and thinking you'd desperately meet up with him and accept the no staying over, little physical contact etc; just to cling on to him. Ha! nope.

Whinesalot Wed 06-Dec-17 17:20:18

I think you are acting in a very dignified way.

Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 17:24:10

Oh my god. He has now messaged me from his nanas messenger asking if i am going to ring or text him

SaturdayNightAtTheMovies Wed 06-Dec-17 17:25:40

Keep ignoring.

Annelind Wed 06-Dec-17 17:29:07

Keep ignoring.

And ignoring......he is of no relevance now.

BouncingIntoGraceland Wed 06-Dec-17 17:33:03

Block that too.

Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 17:36:59

Blocked it. Part of me feels quite bad about it all but its all his own stupid fault

DearMrDilkington Wed 06-Dec-17 17:42:29

Do not feel bad!! You've done nothing wrong. Block them all and don't answer the door unless your expecting someone. I hoped they'd leave you in peace but it seems like they're going to make things difficult.

Your doing brilliantly, don't give in!

Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 17:46:21

I wish i didnt feel bad. Its those stupid what if questions in my head again.
Not over getting back with him. Just what if the meet up to sort things out was for the thing im not discussing in this thread.

Im still not going to respond regardless of what it might be about, but i do feel a tang of guilt

Frustrationqueen Wed 06-Dec-17 17:47:05

I knew it would be when hes bored and got nothing to do! I said earlier on today

DearMrDilkington Wed 06-Dec-17 17:51:24

He will never change. Like you said his got bored and panicked because you didn't beg do him to get back with you.

This time next year you could be with a wonderful man that treats you brilliantly and you'll be so glad you made this choice. Look forwards not backwards.

happyfrown Wed 06-Dec-17 17:55:48

i suspect when hes run out of numbers to message you from he will turn up at your house? ferried by nan and granddad!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: