Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Weird comment or overthinking??

(3 Posts)
ThisLittleKitty Sat 02-Dec-17 23:40:19

Ex wants to get back together but I don't think that's a possibility but anyway we were talking the other day and I said the way things are he could have a whole other family that I'm not aware of (we life far apart and don't see eachother often, his life is very much seperate) anyway he said "I do. I have another child" I'm already aware he has a child from a previous relationship but I found it a little odd he was referring to it as another family?? Surely that would be including his ex. Is it weird or am I overthinking?? Him and his ex don't get on just for context and he hasn't seen his other child in a few years now which makes the comment even more odd IMO.

BlessYourCottonSocks Sat 02-Dec-17 23:49:10

Overthinking. And why care? You've said you don't think getting back together is a possibility.

ThisLittleKitty Sat 02-Dec-17 23:52:48

Hmm not that bothered just thought it was odd referring to his ex and kid he hasn't seen in years as his "other family". But I can accept if I'm overthinking it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: