Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Loving hubby, 3amazing kids but still down

(4 Posts)
Ing121 Sat 02-Dec-17 16:35:25

Am I just being a completely ungrateful cow or is there more into it??
I’m married to an amazing man who loves me so much, I have three yep you guessed it amazing kids who I love more than anything yet still I feel like I need more.
I’ve started to think about a woman I know and strangely don’t know if I like her more than I should or just like the idea of some excitement!
See am I just a cow for thinking that way when I have what I’ve always wanted

onemorecupofcoffeefortheroad Sat 02-Dec-17 17:39:21

You are the third post I've read in the last couple of weeks posting something like this - supposedly happily married to a nice man with relatively young children - who has become attracted to a woman.
The same thing happened to me eleven years ago and I am now married to the woman I fell in love with.
It's not been an easy road at all but just wanted you to know you are not alone and it's actually not as uncommon as you might think.

Pinkpillows Sat 02-Dec-17 18:04:39

You should separate from your husband whilst you figure out if your bi straight gay, it isn't fair on him at all

Soul destroying to know the whole marriage was a lie based on not being upfront of your sexuality

Ing121 Sat 02-Dec-17 18:09:26

Thank u for ur reply and not being judgemental.
I’m really pleased you are now happy
I can see how it must have been a hard time for u x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now