Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Work Colleague

(10 Posts)
Blue85 Sat 02-Dec-17 09:28:42

Just wondering what people think.
My work Colleague was showing me pictures of her holiday in new York. She gave me her phone and told me to scroll along. She went away and I continued to scroll along. I then saw some pictures of her naked. I wasn't offended at all by this, just a bit flustered because it was unexpected. Do you think anyone would do this intentionally? Maybe just a complete a accident. I thought she was happily married. I haven't told anyone else at work and I wouldn't but I know a lot of other lads who would.

Reflexella Sat 02-Dec-17 10:59:31

Mmmm I wouldn’t be so free & easy with my phone if I had naked pics on.
Maybe it was intentional, maybe not.
Just a bit weird! & definitely creepy if intentional

category12 Sat 02-Dec-17 11:00:13

hmm

Pombliboo123 Sat 02-Dec-17 11:06:10

My friend did this to me once... she was scrolling though pictures of a night out and showing me and then suddenly.... her DP going down on her.

She was suitably mortified though, as was I

velourvoyageur Sat 02-Dec-17 16:17:45

* I wouldn't but I know a lot of other lads who would*
Um, so? Are you wanting a medal or something?

AnneLovesGilbert Sat 02-Dec-17 16:24:27

Who says she’s not sending photos to the husband she’s happily married to?

If this is real.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sat 02-Dec-17 16:53:39

fhmm

Pinkpillows Sat 02-Dec-17 18:10:04

Soo it was a naked picture, teach you for scrolling to fast on someone's phone

Who cares if she did this on purpose? Telling other people? No only disrespectful fake friends would blab around town about it

Blue85 Mon 04-Dec-17 05:51:24

Yeah well thought she probably deserves the better of the doubt that it wasn't intentional. Could have been for her partner and she just forgot they were there. If it was intentional it wasn't very nice as a lot of people would have been offended.

user21 Mon 04-Dec-17 07:04:44

Again, some nasty replies to the OP

I would just forget it Blue85

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now