Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Its all gone...what next

(4 Posts)
Carryonup35 Wed 29-Nov-17 23:45:18

I feel so alone in my marriage, his second, my first and I feel completely alone and it can't be normal. Don't get me wrong I'd really miss DH if he wasn't about but I feel really insecure and fed up. We do absolutely nothing together, we don't make plans, we don't go anywhere together. Plans are made that get changed or he lets me know that he has invited one of the DSCs along.
No mention of it to me, he just invites them along. I'm beginning to check out of my marriage, the interest is going, he does what he wants and I just have to go along with it all. I am so disheartened by it all. Does anyone feel the same?

SleepingStandingUp Thu 30-Nov-17 02:05:48

What does he say when you tell him how you feel?

TanteRose Thu 30-Nov-17 02:09:04

sounds a bit shit, TBH.

Have you talked to him?
What happens when you make plans for a meal out, or a weekend away? Does he just say he doesn't want to go?

you need to talk properly to him

hellsbellsmelons Thu 30-Nov-17 10:56:59

How long have you been with him?
Have you really talked to him about this?
Really told him, like you have us?
He needs to know that this marriage will end unless things change!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now