Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Finally told him to leave....

(9 Posts)
needtogivemyheadawobble Mon 13-Nov-17 02:52:05

Ive finally told him to leave..but hes refusing. Ive begged and pleaded but hes adamant hes staying put. Hes moved into our sons room while hes at his nans. He bullies our 14 year old son and has basically said hes not allowed back in the house. What father does that...he has killed any feelings ive had for him....
Im the one named on the tenancy, all the bills are in my do i get him out..???

NameWithChange Mon 13-Nov-17 02:57:23

Get the locks changed as soon as he is out of the house.

BulletFox Mon 13-Nov-17 02:59:23

Good luck with it all wobble flowers

tiptopteepe Mon 13-Nov-17 03:00:56

Call the police and have him removed. If everything is in your name then it is your residence and he has no right to be there. He sounds like an absolute bellend.

DullAndOld Mon 13-Nov-17 03:21:07

if his name is not on the tenancy, just change the locks while he is out.
or call the police.

OnTheRise Mon 13-Nov-17 08:11:40

Changing a lock is easy. You can probably do it yourself, especially if your son is there too (I needed my son to help as I have arthritis in my hands, and struggled to use the screwdriver). You can do this.

13Crows Mon 13-Nov-17 08:40:24

Just looked at your previous posts, this has been going on for years. Why are you still putting your kid (and yourself ) through this ? Get onto the citizens advice bureau and the police. It's time to live your life for you and your son. Stay strong.

hellsbellsmelons Mon 13-Nov-17 10:19:24

Does he work out of the house?
If so, wait until he leaves.
Get a load of bin bags.
Bag all his shit up and put outside the front door.
Get locks changed and text him to tell him to collect his shit and he's not allowed in YOUR home anymore.
Do it!

namechange2222 Mon 13-Nov-17 10:20:58

I'd call the police and ask for their help. You can change the locks as soon a he's gone

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: