Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I feel so alone..

(10 Posts)
melissam96 Tue 07-Nov-17 22:15:13

Literally have never felt so bad about myself and feel like I have no one at all to talk too.

Lying in bed and can't help but crying. What's wrong with me sad

GeriT Tue 07-Nov-17 22:17:26

Not going to be able to give advice. I feel exactly the same x

Juststopit Tue 07-Nov-17 22:21:51

I m so sorry. Loneliness is horrible. Post why you feel so bad if it helps. Happy to listen, can pm me if you want.

OldPony Tue 07-Nov-17 22:28:31

You'll be ok darling, I promise. What's up? If you don't want to talk to us I can seriously recommend the Samaritans. They are great.
Take care. X

GottadoitGottadoit Tue 07-Nov-17 22:28:59

Oh god, what a horrible feeling, why do you feel so down about yourself?

melissam96 Tue 07-Nov-17 22:31:06

Relationship has basically fallen apart, I feel like I'm going crazy. I never feel good enough. If it wasn't for my DD 15 months, I wouldn't have anything worth living for.

I feel stupid for being so upset when there's people out there with bigger problems. X

GottadoitGottadoit Tue 07-Nov-17 22:41:03

It's really normal to feel like you're going crazy when a relationship ends. Maybe that's why so many people talk about their 'crazy' ex's?!

Are you separating? How long have you been together?

melissam96 Tue 07-Nov-17 22:47:20

We've been together for 8 years on and off. Very much on for the last 4 years. There's been issues with a wandering eye from him and speaking to other women in a way that I find quite disrespectful of our relationship. I just feel like I'm never good enough or don't compare to these other women.

Part of me is still in love with him but then another part of me hates him for the way he's acted which I think is purely for an ego boost. I just wanted to provide a happy family home for DD. But I feel most days I struggle slapping on a fake smile. We're still living together but very distant...

But, there's times he's really affectionate and tells me all the things I want to hear. sad

GottadoitGottadoit Tue 07-Nov-17 22:53:32

There's nothing so lonely as being in a bad relationship.

melissam96 Tue 07-Nov-17 22:55:52

I feel a bit pathetic about being unable to just end it because I don't think he loves me anymore. If he ever did. I just don't think I know him anymore and it breaks my heart beyond beliefsad

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: