Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Help me be strong!

(7 Posts)
teaandcakeat8 Tue 07-Nov-17 18:56:06

I've been seeing a man for a few months and I think he is starting to pull away. Communication has been less frequent and he hasn't initiated our last couple of dates.

I want to stop messaging him to see if he responds but it's so hard!!!

He messaged me today but it was quite short and didn't open up a conversation. I haven't responded.

Please help me stay strong and ignore the urge to text!

butterfly56 Tue 07-Nov-17 18:59:55

delete his phone number!

userxx Tue 07-Nov-17 19:03:46

Try and look at this logically, a few months ago you didn't know this guy, keep that in mind. Life was ok before and it will be again - do not give him too much power, you can do this.

ferriswheel Tue 07-Nov-17 19:11:51

You will be much more attractive to him if you ignore him. You'll never regret not calling him. Don't. Do. It.

Anon171175 Tue 07-Nov-17 19:48:25

At the end of the day, if he genuinely likes you things will work out. This game playing doesn't do anyone any good.
I'd forget about him. If he comes running, then see how it goes.

teaandcakeat8 Tue 07-Nov-17 20:08:50

Have deleted his number... going to spend tonight upset and wallowing then get over it.

Wtfdoicare Wed 08-Nov-17 12:25:51

Sounds like a good plan, hope you managed it. Did you hear from him since?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now