Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Why does my ex keep contacting me?

(2 Posts)
dazedandconfuse Mon 06-Nov-17 21:25:08

Long story short I'm 17 weeks pregnant, my now ex boyfriend wants nothing to do with the baby says he hates me that I've ruined his life. Fair enough, I haven't asked him to be involved I don't want any money off him and I blocked him on all social media -went full no contact.

Yet he STILL finds things to message me on. Literally when I think he's blocked on everything he'll find something else to get a message in even when I don't reply and block him. He normally just sends a stream of messages saying I've ruined his life, that he doesn't know why he ever loved me, tells me about other girls he's slept with since we broke up and how they're better looking than me, tells me I'm a heartless bitch (the usual)

Any insight as to WHY he does this? I don't want anything from him, he wants no involvement with my unborn child so where is the Fucking issue? Why does he have to keep messaging me?

jeaux90 Mon 06-Nov-17 21:36:11

Because he's a tosspot and wants you to react. Don't. Ignore. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm a single mum too by the way, hope you have some real life support etc x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now