Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Confused!

(3 Posts)
wingwalker9 Sat 04-Nov-17 14:03:13

So I've got myself in a bit of a situation and not sure where to go from here and looking for advice. I fell completely for someone I know, there is no history between us and its unlikely that anything will ever come of it although he is single. I realise this and haven't pursued him.
Fast forward to now and I met a lovely guy, much younger (8 years) and we've enjoyed many dates over the past 2 months. I really like this person and enjoy his company. He really is a genuinely nice person and I see a future between us. However, this week I've been having thoughts and really strong emotions about the person I fell for and have been really confused about my feelings and what to do about them and these two men. Any advice would be welcome.

JennyHolzersGhost Sat 04-Nov-17 17:47:54

If he is single then I’m not clear why you didn’t pursue him? Is it because you think he’s a bit of a player or something ?

wingwalker9 Sat 04-Nov-17 20:10:25

I think it's a combination of things really. I don't see that he'd ever be interested in me, I know he likes very thin girls and I'm quite chunky so maybe a lack of confidence and being single for many years I'd not have a clue how to persue him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now