Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I've lost all dignity, self respect and I'm going crazy..

(8 Posts)
LostDignity Fri 03-Nov-17 17:47:48

Things are utterly fucked with the person I was suppose to be in a relationship with. We had an argument Sunday night and cross words were said.

Since then hes basically ignored 99% of my messages.. states he doesnt know what he wants and doesnt know if were 100% over. I want closure and to know where I stand.

I'm utterly heartbroken over it all. Its not the person I knew. I'm guilty of sending several WhatsApp messages/calls.

All I want to do is go to sleep and not wake up.

TheZeppo Fri 03-Nov-17 17:53:56

Take back control- end it with him and delete.

Honestly, no man is worth your life. Call Samaritans on 116 123 if you're feeling so low flowers

LostDignity Fri 03-Nov-17 17:59:08

It hurts more to know he doesnt care if I end it. How heartless. So much for loving me.

TheZeppo Fri 03-Nov-17 18:01:25

How long have you been together?

Honestly, at least part of the pain is the limbo. Why the fuck should you have to wait for him to decide? Decide yourself! If it's meant to be, it'll be.

LostDignity Fri 03-Nov-17 18:03:36

Just under a year... its suppose to be the honeymoon phase still isnt it?!

I know the relationship is unhealthy but right now I feel I'm going to be unlovable forever

Biddylee Fri 03-Nov-17 18:23:58

It's horrible for someone to keep you hanging for so long. Have you spoken face to face or on the phone about what happened?

If you don't like this treatment, then you make the decision to end it . You are not unloveable. You are alloewed to make mistakes (or not -you haven't said what the argument was about) A good relationship is about how you get through the shit moments. That's both ways.

Are there other signs that it hasn't be good between you?

Sweetbell Fri 03-Nov-17 18:32:40

Give yourself closure and you are not unlovable sometimes arguments are recoverable sometimes they are a necessity to end an unhealthy relationship. It doesn't mean you are unlovable just that the current partner may not be what you need

HughLauriesStubble Fri 03-Nov-17 18:37:30

What was the argument about? Unless it was extremely serious and the 'cross words' were extremely cross, then he is being a twat.

Actually, no matter what was said and done, he is being a twat to keep you hanging regardless.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now