Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Horrible messages off ex

(7 Posts)
dazedandconfuse Thu 02-Nov-17 22:21:56

Warning TMI. Just received some horrid messages off my ex 😖 I'm currently going no contact, am 17 weeks pregnant (he wants nothing to do with the child) thought I had him blocked on everything but apparently not.

Just need somewhere to vent.

He sent me a load of messages saying how many girls he'd had sex with (6 apparently) had a "two night stand" whatever that is. Told me I'm the ugliest girl he's ever been with, that he hates me, hates our unborn child and a load of other stuff. I've not replied. Spent the night sobbing uncontrollably. He's really really hurt me. Why are men such fucking arse holes? He knows I love him and he treats me like this. Why isn't there a spell to fall out of love with someone? What the fuck am I thinking?

bluebell34567 Thu 02-Nov-17 22:24:59

he is drunk.

bluebell34567 Thu 02-Nov-17 22:25:58

don't take any of these messages seriously. he is trying to get your attention and hurt you. good job he is ex.

Reflexella Thu 02-Nov-17 22:29:04

If he was that happy and moved on in his life, he wouldn’t be texting you.

Don’t engage, block again and see him for what he is - an immature turd having a tantrum.

Yea sure he shagged 100 busty blonds - more like cried into his kebab

Justbookedasummmerholiday Thu 02-Nov-17 22:31:19

Well I hope you won't be putting him on the bc then.
You have had a lucky escape - your dc doesn't need a df like him.

Biddylee Thu 02-Nov-17 22:31:21

Can you block him? Please do. This kind of abuse is horrible. People like this have usually manipulated you so that you hold them in their heart.

I had a guy who phoned me after dumping me because he wanted to talk and then would call me the c-word if I didn't answer the call. Only person blocked from my facebook.

PeasAndHarmony Thu 02-Nov-17 22:37:51

Men are not horrible.

This man is, however.

You and your child deserve so much better. Block him and ignore.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now