Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Why us he so cruel

(4 Posts)
Debbieb70 Thu 02-Nov-17 09:28:56

My husband left for another woman 6 weeks ago. We have a 9 year old son who has autism.
Husband is too busy enjoying his perfect new life with her, doing stuff with her and her grandchildren while my own boy goes without and has had his happy childhood ripped away from him. His dad is seven hours drive away from him now. He refused to find a job and a place to live here as he wanted to be there with her. Hes now being so evil saying he didn't love me me anymore and used the excuse that me having to sleep in my sons room (he was terrified to sleep alone and would check I was there. It's a common trait with autism and sleeping) had stopped him loving me. He could gave spoken to me about stuff so we could have tried to sort it out. He chose not to. He said he hated me in messages a few days ago and that hes glad he's not my personal chauffeur cook and cleaner anymore. Which isn't true at all. He said we didn't talk. I don't know where all these are coming from its like he's rewriting history and trying to deflect the blame. The woman is an old ex and he said they wrote only talking and it just happened. We were all meant to be moving as a family back to where he us now as his parents and some of his family are there. Just so happens she is too. He'd been lying to me just to get me to move so I was trapped there with my son. I keep blaming myself now thinking it really was my fault. I hurt so much yes for ne and What I thought was a happy family life as he never showed anything was wrong at all but mainly for my son who has had everything taken away from him and all the things he got to do

Santawontbelong Thu 02-Nov-17 09:31:21

Your ds still has the most important thing he needs. You op. Your exh is a pitiful excuse for a dh /df and honestly without him dragging you down you ad your ds will flourish.
The other woman may have ideals about him but it's only a matter of time until she sees his true colours... Smile and be glad you have gotten rid.

Rubyredslippers44 Thu 02-Nov-17 09:34:16

You are well rid of him. You and your son are the lucky ones.

Kr1st1na Thu 02-Nov-17 09:37:48

You are correct - he is rewriting history because he knows that the truth makes him look bad. Very bad indeed.

Stop talking to you ex about anything expect arrangements to see his son. And do this by email.

Have you had legal advice ? What’s support do you have in place for your son? What about your family and friends?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now