Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Childish or what!

(3 Posts)
fitbit Tue 31-Oct-17 11:12:36

So - following on from yesterday. (if you didnt see it basically my DC boyfriend run away and the family involved her by accused her of knowing where he was (which she didnt) and when my partner called him and got him to say where he was we were all lying and out of order for interfering and getting involved!)
We got they were upset and angry so left it to calm down but now my 16 year old has now been blocked by the full family and the children have been told by their parents (yes parents) that they cannot speak to her.

OMG - my DC is so gutted that they are treating her like this! She has actually done nothing wrong. She has been part of their family for 2 years now.
She has come out in a rash (which she gets when she is stressed)

I hate confrontation and have no idea why they would behave like that.

How sad :-(

thewooster Tue 31-Oct-17 16:59:42

She sounds best off out of it to me. Hope she is ok.

LesisMiserable Tue 31-Oct-17 17:24:45

They've gone no contact, for whatever reason, a move which is widely advocated on MN. Its no doubt horrible to be on the end of but the best thing she can do is put them behind her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now