Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Leaving DP... please help.

(5 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Floofd Fri 27-Oct-17 13:31:43

I think I need to leave my DP, I feel like my sanity is unravelling before me and I don't know what's real and what is my own poor mental health playing tricks on me.

What are the practical things I need to do? I have DD from a previous relationship but no children together, finances mostly separate but I have no income other than student bursary. Our flat belongs to his family, everything is in his name. Where do I start?

I am totally skint, no hope of saving for a months rent and a deposit, shit credit rating and no furniture to take with me. Where do I start? Council houses are like gold dust round here, will put my name on the list anyway but I need a faster solution.

Floofd Fri 27-Oct-17 13:36:41

Sorry, meant to post in Relationships not AIBU.

LouMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 27-Oct-17 13:45:31

Hi OP, we're going to move your thread to Relationships now. We hope you find some useful advice on there.
flowers

Floofd Fri 27-Oct-17 14:51:00

Thanks HQ

Annoyed5678 Fri 27-Oct-17 14:55:49

Look at any housing charities they got a list of landlords who will accept a deposit from the charity, housing benefit should be sorted before first payment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now