Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Do any women respond favourably to dick pics?

(62 Posts)
Holdtightdontletgo Thu 26-Oct-17 17:50:13

I mean when you haven't even met someone yet.

I have just been on pof and swapped numbers with a guy who wanted to what's app. He was very good looking and his profile said he was a manager and didn't ring any alarm bells. Within literally 30 seconds, he asked, how horny are you? and sent me a dick pic, well a video but I didn't play it.

I wonder what his hit rate is?

AlternativeTentacle Thu 26-Oct-17 17:51:01

Did you send some back?

Zaphodsotherhead Thu 26-Oct-17 17:52:48

I've often wondered this. What is their hit rate? How many women send back tit pics or full length nudes?

Why would you?

Holdtightdontletgo Thu 26-Oct-17 17:53:28

He just sent it completely cold, no build up chat or anything.

Be3Al2Si6O18 Thu 26-Oct-17 17:55:31

Surely there is a law against this?
It is the modern equivalent of 'flashing' I guess.

MyBrilliantDisguise Thu 26-Oct-17 17:57:50

I think a lot of women send photos back when they actually know the guy but I'd love to know how many just send photos out to all and sundry.

Holdtightdontletgo Thu 26-Oct-17 18:00:36

Even if I was looking for a casual thing, I wouldn't appreciate it just straight off like that.

When I didn't respond, he said, don't you like that type of thing? I said, I'm looking for the real deal. He said, sorry, good luck x confused

Santawontbelong Thu 26-Oct-17 18:00:37

I got one years ago - I was so intrigued (don't ask) I met him. . Had a great time for a few months!!

blessedmummyov5 Thu 26-Oct-17 18:04:40

Seems to be the done thing on one of my Facebook groups someone posted the dick pic she had been sent and lord it was hideous 🤣🤣🤣 he was saying what a fine specimen it was but in fact there was hundreds of comments slating it the poor boy didn’t realise his todger wud end up on fb being roasted ........... I’m sure someone on here has seen it 😂😂

chatty1234 Thu 26-Oct-17 18:08:41

Seems to be the normal way nowadays which I think it’s anything but normal... if people in a relationship want to do this that’s between them but not to random people blush

BriechonCheese Thu 26-Oct-17 18:08:48

I don't understand why they do it as soon as they first make contact, grim.

My single friends share their POF and Tinder dick picks in our whatsapp group and we graffiti them and they send the funniest one back. My favourite was my friend turning the dick into a baguette in the basket of a stripe clad Frenchman's bike. grin

WinchestersInATardis Thu 26-Oct-17 18:09:22

No. And I like sexting. Including receiving naughty pics but only if it's someone I know and trust, and who knows they're welcome. A stranger absolutely not?
The reason is that it's not the dick pic but the intention behind it. Like most of us here, I'm a mother. I've seen one before. A dick pic itself isn't that shocking.
It's rather that all men know that most women don't like getting them. And these guys do it anyway.
It's a giant big red flashing sign that says 'I'll do what I want sexually without asking even though I know you probably won't want it'
I block any guy who sends them and I would never date one. Their first interaction proves they aren't interested in respecting my boundaries.

Bananalanacake Thu 26-Oct-17 18:10:45

But surely FB would have to take that photo down - against decency laws and all that.

Holdtightdontletgo Thu 26-Oct-17 18:16:55

Yes if you are in a relationship with someone that's completely different.

I am wondering how the next woman will respond.

blessedmummyov5 Thu 26-Oct-17 18:17:42

It did but people screen shot it and kept reposting in the comments

Pringlemunchers Thu 26-Oct-17 18:28:22

I still don't get the point in sending them? What do think they are going to achieve?

anxiousnow Thu 26-Oct-17 18:33:08

I wonder this too. I innocently didn't see one coming the other day with look what happens when i think of you then he kept asking me if i liked it. Put me off him. I like ones with a bit left to the imagination not full on mid wank pics

Mxyzptlk Thu 26-Oct-17 18:40:17

My DD (adult) was told by a gay guy that he wouldn't want a relationship with someone if he didn't like the look of his dick.
She said "What, you meet someone then nip into the toilet for a quick look?"

No, they have gay dating sites with dick pics instead of faces.

So maybe (some) straight guys have the same idea and think women will actually want to see this and it'll be attractive to them.

TacoFlavouredKisses Thu 26-Oct-17 18:41:38

*It's a giant big red flashing sign that says 'I'll do what I want sexually without asking even though I know you probably won't want it'
I block any guy who sends them and I would never date one. Their first interaction proves they aren't interested in respecting my boundaries.*

Spot on and it makes me sad that it worked on a pp sad

I used POF many years ago and received an onslaught of dicks (in a couple of senses) until I worked out how to hide my profile. No ta🍆

AnyFucker Thu 26-Oct-17 18:43:41

How about that tv programme "Naked Attraction" ?

The women on there just love rating the dicks

OliviaBonas Thu 26-Oct-17 18:44:39

I think it turns the guys on to know they've sent them. If they get a photo back in return then great but it's all about them.

Bluntness100 Thu 26-Oct-17 18:47:32

I think if you’re looking for a meaningful relationship then plenty of fish probably isn’t the right site op.

I’ve no idea why men do it, I can’t imagine lot of women like it.

SciFiFan2015 Thu 26-Oct-17 18:59:31

Maybe all women could have a stock response.

“Fab thanks! I’ll add that to my tiny but hilarious album. I’m getting quite a collection!”

AnyFucker Thu 26-Oct-17 19:04:46

"That looks like a cock, but smaller" is a good response

Aureservoir Thu 26-Oct-17 19:06:56

I am glad I don't have a Smartphone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now