Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Unhealthy view of previous relationships

(2 Posts)
dazedandconfuse Fri 20-Oct-17 17:00:31

I've had two relationships, I'm 21, and I have been absolutely completely and utterly madly in love with both of the guys. Even though they've both treated me like shit I cannot fall out of love with either of them, and completely romanticise them still. Even though the one relationship has been over for 3 years.

Am I always gonna be this way? Is every relationship I have gonna end up turning into his long list of people I'm still crazy about and can't move on From but they don't have a second thought about me anymore?

What is wrong With me?????

pog100 Fri 20-Oct-17 17:09:08

You're 21 one relationship finished 3 years ago? Presumably the other from about 18 till now? You are still really young, just need more experience and perspective, a few flings, and it will all fall into place...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now