Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

To bin this one or not?

(2 Posts)
ohwell02 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:30:01

6 months ago I was rather poorly and had a bad turn in a local shop.
A fellow customer carried my shopping home for me which was kind.
2 days later I received a letter -with his address on it- telling me about himself, writing about an issue we had discussed on the way home,
and trying to assure me re my health. He stated that he goes to X (public place ) regularly. (not the shop we met in more of a community hub)
I replied thanking him, giving more info about me and offering a mobile tel no. He replied he had no mobile and repeated the name of the place he goes to.
I replied re the issue we had in common but found it hard with no face to face contact. Anyway I got another letter wishing me well and sent with love!!
I replied a couple of weeks later to say my treatment had gone well and recovery on its way. I have never heard a word since.
I presume he wanted me to go to this place to meet him again but due to my health it was not possible to go to public places in case I picked up any infections

category12 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:53:56

I'd wonder maybe if he meant you might find the community hub place useful?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now