Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Ahhh Men

(9 Posts)
Rosieeee Fri 06-Oct-17 00:18:33

So me and my other half have been going through quite a hard time lately he’s recently brought a house with his sister and I feel like it’s put a big strain on our relationship I allready have a little boy from a previous relationship, we came a away this week to try and work on things And yesterday we had an argument and today he hasn’t really spoken to me just if we have had to we’re away with his family to so abit awkward! Just really don’t know what to do anymore!!! 😕

BadHatter Fri 06-Oct-17 01:13:44

What’s the argument about?

TheNaze73 Fri 06-Oct-17 07:33:23

Your post is very ambiguous.

What was the argument about?

AlternativeTentacle Fri 06-Oct-17 07:34:46

Go home?

Smeaton Fri 06-Oct-17 07:37:44

What? confused

Having tough time with hubby.
Went away to work in it but went away with his family? Seems odd.
Had argument. What about?
And randomly you have a child from a previous.

ShatnersWig Fri 06-Oct-17 07:58:07

Can't understand the posting nor why whatever argument with your husband you've had requires a heading of Ahhh Men as if all of us are responsible for said argument.

Smeaton Fri 06-Oct-17 08:00:09

It Shatner you know we all think with the same mass collective intelligence. Like the Borg. Beware or you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile

ShatnersWig Fri 06-Oct-17 08:10:32

Make it so, Smeaton

ravenmum Fri 06-Oct-17 09:33:35

Your little boy will be a man too one day...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now