Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Just sex

(12 Posts)
Fulltimeparent Sun 24-Sep-17 14:12:03

Hi, does any else’s DH or P like having sex then no cuddling or kissing after feel used.

Kr1s Sun 24-Sep-17 14:15:15

I'm sorry you are feeling like this. And it doesn't matter what anyone else does, it's ok for you to ask your partner for what you want.

Shoxfordian Sun 24-Sep-17 14:15:54

Do you ask them to stay a bit longer or initiate a hug yourself? Think you need to talk to your partner

Schmoopy Sun 24-Sep-17 15:04:40

I don't like kissing or cuddling after sex I like to go to sleep or get on with the day.

TheNaze73 Sun 24-Sep-17 15:12:46

I'm like Schmoopy May cuddle if there is going to be a round 2 or 3

sunsetheaven Sun 24-Sep-17 19:31:43

I would ask - they might not like it or might not think it's something you want?

jeaux90 Sun 24-Sep-17 20:54:05

It depends what kind of sex. If it's a quickie then no, I want to get showered and out the house (usually it's a morning thing for me) but the OH, he likes to at least have a snog etc after. He's a softie smile

When we have more "time" then yes I quite like a lay in bed and some affection. It sometimes leads to seconds grin

It really comes down to what you want though. You should talk to your DP

category12 Sun 24-Sep-17 21:16:02

If you were happy, it wouldn't matter what other people do.

It matters that you're not happy. It totally doesn't matter if other people need or want a cuddle after sex. Your needs and wants count.

What does he say, when you say you'd like to cuddle and kiss after?

lovemylover Sun 24-Sep-17 21:17:29

Love cuddles after sex,it seems more complete ,and close , with some affection

Justdontknow4321 Sun 24-Sep-17 21:22:09

Been with partner 9 years.. can't remember the last time we cuddled after sex.
Normally just go to sleep, with our backs to each other as I like space.
If it's in the morning then we just get up.

Don't think I miss it, didn't even realize we didn't cuddle after tbh.

MsMommie Sun 24-Sep-17 21:24:22

I don't like the whole cuddling and kissing thing after sex either. I'm not sure why.
Id you feel that way then you need to talk with your partner, it's not nice

lovemylover Sun 24-Sep-17 21:38:29

Possibly depends what stage the relationship is at too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now