Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Kissing

(32 Posts)
Fulltimeparent Sun 24-Sep-17 09:00:01

Hi, just wanted to know about kissing been married a long time , DH doesn’t like kissing we’ve haven’t really done it properly when we sort of did wasn’t really nice am I missing out.

LittleBooInABox Sun 24-Sep-17 09:03:04

I don't like kissing. It's not something I enjoy, all tongues and face eating. Bleh.

RedForFilth Sun 24-Sep-17 09:21:14

I have to be in the mood for it I guess. And I have to be really attracted to the other person.

Schmoopy Sun 24-Sep-17 13:47:38

I love kissing. Yes you're missing out!

TheNaze73 Sun 24-Sep-17 13:48:26

I think it's as intimate as sex. Love it

Jojoanna Sun 24-Sep-17 13:49:02

Never kiss my husband I just don't like it

TheStoic Sun 24-Sep-17 13:49:04

I can't imagine sex without kissing, it's almost the best bit.

user21 Sun 24-Sep-17 18:43:05

Love it!
DH and I have a snog at least once a day

NotTheFordType Sun 24-Sep-17 18:45:41

Great way of swapping germs.

SpringtimeSun Sun 24-Sep-17 18:46:05

I couldn't imagine a relationship without kissing. And no bigger turn-off than a man who can't or won't kiss passionately.

FluffyNinja Sun 24-Sep-17 19:04:47

No, I'm not keen on kissing DH. He's a rubbish kisser and his teeth are awful, but he's a lovely bloke so it's not a deal breaker for me.

sunsetheaven Sun 24-Sep-17 19:09:20

I love a good ol snog!

ConorMcGregorsChin Sun 24-Sep-17 19:15:43

Agree with Naze I bloody love it. Kissing is amazing and definitely one of the most intimate and passionate things you can do with another person! I couldn't / can't live without it!

haribomilkshake Sun 24-Sep-17 19:26:26

Have a look on the "sex" topic - interesting discussion there

StewPots Sun 24-Sep-17 19:29:30

My ex was a full on snogger, grossed me out to be honest so tried to avoid kissing him plus his bad breath from poor dental hygiene and excessive drinking was also a put off!

My DH however is a light kisser, which sort of annoys me too because it's like there's no passion! Even though he grabs hold of me etc so it's not like he's not attracted to me! I need to keep schooling him I think so I can find a middle ground somewhere!

BeatriceBeaudelaire Sun 24-Sep-17 20:26:46

Ngl I'm attached to my DPs mouth half the time he's home. I love kissing, I find it intimate but less intense than sex and it can be silly and playful as well as more 'steamy'.
I think if your partners not a great kisser maybe you need to let him practice more grin although if you are both happy not to bother then continue onwards x

Redglitter Sun 24-Sep-17 20:28:35

Oh I LOVE kissing especially during sex

Brahms3rdracket Sun 24-Sep-17 20:29:25

How does sex work without kissing?

Kissing the person you love is lovely, you're missing out.

Mrsfluff Sun 24-Sep-17 20:29:29

I love a good snogging session! It makes me feel connected to my partner. Kissing, to me, is an important part of our intimate relationship.

donajimena Sun 24-Sep-17 20:29:33

Its not something I do very often with my OH but when it does happen its very nice! Obviously we peck on cheeks, lips etc but as for full on passionate kissing its all about the mood

ElmerFudge Sun 24-Sep-17 20:32:22

Some mouths just don't go together. My DH was a good kissing match for me!

daydreamnation Sun 24-Sep-17 20:39:37

I have a theory that if you're not compatible kissing, sex will be rubbish. I've not had tons of partners but the only two who I loved kissing, were the two who were/are great in the sack wink
Dh thankfully is one of them, we don't kiss enough but when we do I still get a little flutter in my tummy and go weak at the knees at the memory of our first kiss!!

Lovemusic33 Sun 24-Sep-17 20:41:57

I love kissing, it's a big turn on, I don't think I could be with someone who doesn't like it.

Babyblues14 Sun 24-Sep-17 20:44:14

Love it, we don't leave for work without kissing each other goodbye

AndNoneForGretchenWieners Sun 24-Sep-17 20:46:19

I don't like kissing. I don't object to a peck on the lips (or even a lingering kiss on the lips) but I hate French kissing. It's unhygienic and I don't find it sexy, never have. No reflection on my DH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now