Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I need help !!

(11 Posts)
Loislane19 Mon 21-Aug-17 02:50:04

So I've been talking to this guy for a few months now on WhatsApp he's always been honest about the fact that he has a gf and that he's just looking for a friend's with benefits type thing. Well we arranged to hook up and then I turned him down the day he was meant to come to my house, I had an attack of concience and told him I couldn't go through with it. He told me his relationship wasn't a happy one and that what his girlfriend didn't know wouldn't hurt her. I still said no. Didn't hear from him much after this apart from the odd message to see how were both doing. It was brought up again recently and know I honestly don't know what to do. He's a very attractive man and I can't stop thinking about what it would be like to sleep with him. But I also know I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of knowingly hurting somebody else. Any advice ???

Happytobefree17 Mon 21-Aug-17 02:54:13

Keep saying no. Or go ahead and be that woman.
You say you honestly don't know what to do. Really?

IshipTomHardysohard Mon 21-Aug-17 02:54:33

Here's some advice

Stay away from him, he is clearly a man with no morals, who has feed you absolute crap to get you into bed.

Find someone who is actually single

TashaRomanoff Mon 21-Aug-17 02:56:22

To possibly speak to him and tell him you guys either be friends or you stop talking to him. To even consider sleeping with a man who has a girlfriend (even if it's not a happy one) is just vile! Remember karma is a b** and will come and bite you on the a** if you do go through with it. Remember you to could be that girlfriend who "doesn't have to know" that her boyfriend is sleeping around with some other chick.

Happytobefree17 Mon 21-Aug-17 03:01:13

Anyway, why would you want to have sex with this creep? What's in it for you other than being a cheap shag?

You clearly have a conscience so listen to it. You will feel horrible afterwards if you allow yourself to be used in this way.

user1485639128 Mon 21-Aug-17 03:21:29

Please don't make the mistake I did and be the other woman! Of course he's going to use the "my relationship is crap" bullshit.

Block him and move on

perper Mon 21-Aug-17 03:25:31

I wouldn't even want to speak to him after finding out he was talking to girls behind his girlfriend's back.

What a fucking cunt he must be.

angry

perper Mon 21-Aug-17 03:26:59

(I would also be outing him to her as I think she has a right to know that he's sleeping around- I don't subscribe to the whole 'it's none of my business' thing, I think it's common decency to tell someone if they're being treated like that)

Atenco Mon 21-Aug-17 03:59:47

He may be handsome but he's a shit, OP. He doesn't have to stay with his gf, does he?

LEELULUMPKIN Mon 21-Aug-17 04:01:16

Yeah, go ahead and get your knickers off for such a charmer. Or you could get some self respect and tell him to fuck off.

SenoritaViva Mon 21-Aug-17 04:15:03

Of course his relationship isn't good, because he's looking to fuck other women. Have some self respect and walk away.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: