Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Leaving husband pregnant with 2 year old

(6 Posts)
Poppy995 Fri 07-Jul-17 21:34:55

Help anyone been in similar situation? New to this, I'm seeing a solicitor on Monday, I love my husband and am 6months pregnant with our second child but I have had the worst time during our 3 years marriage, most recently last month he punched me in the head several times and yesterday I saw messages between him and a woman saying horrid things about me it was truly heartbreaking, he was flirting with her and she was laughing about how he will never have a nice house because I will take all his money and they were joking about how he is stuck with me (I know they have known each other a long time she use to babysit his brother). I am feeling really sad about it all and I'm worried I'm doing the wrong thing? Any wisdom will be appreciated xx

5BlueHydrangea Fri 07-Jul-17 21:36:57

The right thing is to leave. To protect both you and your children. Do you have family support?

5BlueHydrangea Fri 07-Jul-17 21:37:53

He has punched you in the head. That should be the last time he comes near any of you.

PianoThirty Fri 07-Jul-17 21:40:33

If there's physical violence, you need to get out of there as soon as possible.

GlitterSparkles17 Fri 07-Jul-17 22:00:44

He's punched you, that is reason alone to get the hell out never mind him chatting to another woman! I hope you reported the assault to the police! It needs recording otherwise there's no evidence it ever happened.

GladAllOver Fri 07-Jul-17 22:24:18

I hope your solicitor will advise and help you to get him out, rather than for you to leave. Your children need to stay with you in your home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now