Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Partners with depression

(1 Post)
Chlandy Thu 06-Jul-17 14:46:20

Hi,

This post is for my dad really! My dad is with a partner who suffers depression, but she sadly refuses all help and input from family, councillors etc - even her work have referred her but she refuses to attend. As a result, my dad suffers terribly and is so unhappy, he doesn't know how to help and is on the receiving end of what I would consider mental abuse (I'm not saying it's intentional, but difficult for both parties, I can only imagine). My dad has reached out and has found no support for those who have partners with depression and has therefore set up a Facebook blog but doesn't know how to spread the word. If anyone is a Facebook user in a similar situation/can relate or can offer words of advice or support, please follow him on Facebook, he can be found at @tryingtoh3lp or Partners with depression. I know he would be super grateful.

Thanks ever so much x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now