Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What a twunt.

(5 Posts)
user234872034 Thu 22-Jun-17 17:18:14

Some men are just twunts aren't they? They reel you in with their bright chat & compliments, say all the right things, grooming you in effect. And then ghost you the moment a potentially more interesting proposition raises its' head. Without even the balls to acknowledge it. How much do we want to bet he suddenly reappears in a week or three with a crap excuse?

I shall not be available.
Rant over.

BadHatter Thu 22-Jun-17 17:28:44

Yeah some are.

Some realize that the women they're pursuing aren't who they picture a future with.

Sorry.

Imbeingunreasonable Thu 22-Jun-17 18:13:44

If he gets back in touch tell him you've got got your sock drawer to sort out or lampshades to dust. He should get the message. Though some are a bit dim and/or manipulative and don't always get the hint to fuck off

HildaOg Thu 22-Jun-17 18:16:13

Women do exactly the same thing. I've heard so many men say exactly what you have and I've ghosted most of the men I've chatted to. It's the nature of old. You sift through all the ones you don't want to get through the ones you do and there's so much choice you can be as picky as you like because behind every person there's a stream of many...

Imbeingunreasonable Thu 22-Jun-17 18:26:11

It sounds so harsh when put like that Hilda but yes women are guilty of this too. It's the getting back in touch after ghosting that i find most insulting. It's just plain rude.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: