Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

FMB and the overuse of !!!!!!

(511 Posts)
backscratcher Wed 31-May-17 20:32:48

Bloody hell. Can't believe that thread filled up so quickly.
I did wonder if I should start another thread. I was hoping that with with his stuff now gone I'd feel less angry and less upset and more able to move on in the real life. It feels like so much has happened when in reality it's only been a couple of weeks and it's still such early days.
It was my sister, who is here, who has encouraged (forced) me to post this. Mainly because she wants her 2 minutes of glory to share what has happened 😀
I did also wonder if I would be accused of trolling again because even I'm struggling with believing these messages have happened!

We're now firmly convinced that FMB (the female one) is more than slightly unhinged.
I've blocked her now but not before receiving this...

I did ask my dad if he was quite rough when he dumped the stuff 😅 but he said he could have been much rougher.

Suspendersformybelief Wed 31-May-17 20:35:49

I've just read your entire other thread!

I think you're ace! You're doing the right thing by ignoring but I don't think I could hold my own water on this one - pay for the repairs??? You probably paid for them in the first place!!

Also, I'm gutted you've blocked her, who will we laugh at now?

Well done OP

backscratcher Wed 31-May-17 20:36:45

And then my sister received this...
she's not as diplomatic as I am grin
FMB hasn't replied - or seen the message - still just the blue tick in the white circle so not been received? But perhaps this will be the end of her stupid games.
She's 'won' her prize after all hmm

Highalert Wed 31-May-17 20:37:34

I don't think you should be posting other people's text messages on MN.

Ariawyn Wed 31-May-17 20:38:13

I think I love your sis!!!

backscratcher Wed 31-May-17 20:39:23

Well, they're actually my text messages since they were sent to me so I'll post them where I like.

QueenMortificado Wed 31-May-17 20:41:45

"You stupid boot" grin

thatsthewayitgoes Wed 31-May-17 20:41:57

I ❤️ your sister!

MissShittyBennet Wed 31-May-17 20:42:10

You rock OP!

Teacupinastorm Wed 31-May-17 20:42:41

Your sisters reply is perfect! I will now be using 'fuck off you stupid boot' in my regular vocabulary.

thatsthewayitgoes Wed 31-May-17 20:42:57

"The thing you've shacked up with" <<crying>>

harrietm87 Wed 31-May-17 20:44:44

Ha ha your sister's message is quality! Good on you OP and glad you've got such good support. You're better off without that scumbag.

ThePinkOcelot Wed 31-May-17 20:45:21

Ha ha, has to laugh at your sister's response. Hope you're ok.

GlitteryFluff Wed 31-May-17 20:45:51

Best sister ever!

Sarcomere Wed 31-May-17 20:46:14

I was really hoping you'd dishwashered the computer, but gently dropping it from a great height seems to have achieved the same outcome. Well done! grin

And... I love your sister.

titsbumfannythelot Wed 31-May-17 20:46:33

Brilliant. Stupid boot indeed.

Bambamrubblesmum Wed 31-May-17 20:46:40

Your family are lush grin

She's definitely attention seeking. Pathetic really

AnnaleeP Wed 31-May-17 20:46:42

grin

Love your sister's response. She sounds ace and fmb(itch) sounds unhinged.

weatherbomb Wed 31-May-17 20:47:15

Your sister is fab!! Just enough to let fmb that no-one gives a shit & that her 'new bloke' is not on anyone else's wishlist (more like shit list)!! You deserve the most amazing person to spend your life with after all this. As for his tv etc being broken - tough shit grinwine

MrTumblesbitch Wed 31-May-17 20:48:35

I ❤️ Your sister! Her response says it all and means you can keep above it all. Yay! You rock!

TheMasterNotMargarita Wed 31-May-17 20:49:36

I've been following your story and I think you are absolutely fantastic.
And your sister is a gem..."the thing"!

Justmuddlingalong Wed 31-May-17 20:50:23

Oh OP, you'll definitely be fine. Better than fine, in fact, with a sister like that on your side, you'll flourish. star

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Wed 31-May-17 20:50:41

Can 'stupid boot' be an official mn term now??

SuperSkyRocketing Wed 31-May-17 20:51:28

She obviously thinks she's his knight in shining armour. Deluded doesn't even cover it.

BossLady86 Wed 31-May-17 20:52:45

She sounds fik as shit. How old is she? 12?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now