Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Feel really bad but my partner's really unsatisfying in bed

(10 Posts)
CJ789 Thu 18-May-17 14:42:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hellsbellsmelons Thu 18-May-17 14:58:26

11 months!
No ties!
Cut your losses.
Get out there and enjoy yourself and enjoy a good sex life!

PollytheDolly Thu 18-May-17 15:00:42

Life's too short for unfulfilling sex.

Maudlinmaud Thu 18-May-17 15:02:11

Two things. Communicate or leave.

Maudlinmaud Thu 18-May-17 15:02:53

Actually three, stay and get used to it.

Adora10 Thu 18-May-17 15:09:19

Nothing more un appealing that a man that does not want to satisfy his woman; get rid, he's a selfish git.

Boooring Thu 18-May-17 15:38:27

Oh dear. I recognise your username. You have got a lot of problems in your reoationship.

Notfootball Thu 18-May-17 15:53:48

Take from one who knows: get out!

Paperdoll16 Thu 18-May-17 18:01:57

I just looked at your previous threads.,

You're 18 and he's 21.
You work. He doesn't.
He checks your bank account and what you've spent. He goes out getting drunk until the early hours.
You live with his drug selling mother. He's stopped you from seeing your parents.
He's not happy for you to continue on the pill so you're not using contraception.
You don't like sex with him yet he controls when it happens. You've also started another thread on the likelihood of conceiving today.

I'm not going to waste my time as you've already had a lot of very good advice on the type of relationship you are in. I don't think you would listen to us even if we tried.

Good luck OP. But just remember although your parents treated you like a child only last year and asked you to be home before 10pm it's only because they truly love you and didn't want you to get hurt. The texts they send about asking you to come home are there. You will regret staying with this abusive lazy arse manchild.

WhatALoadOfOldBollocks Thu 18-May-17 23:02:01

If everything was brilliant apart from the sex I would've advised communicating to see if it could be improved and if it didn't, get rid. But as it seems there's a lot more crap in your relationship that just rubbish sex I'd definitley say get rid. And definitely get rid before you get pregnant with this loser!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now