Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Heart is breaking please give me advice

(10 Posts)
Mammygee2017 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:36:44

Last year I fell pregnant with my son, 7 weeks pregnant ex (sons father) left me for someone else, I went through a awful pregnancy no help from sons father etc etc anyway had my son he was poorly but child's father refused to come the hospital and see him unless I allowed him to take him out on his own with his "girlfriend" baring in mind our son was born 5lb 8 and went down to 4lb 6 health visitor suggested keeping him home with me as he was to poorly and small.
Sometimes I allowed my sons father to take him for an hour for family to see he's only a week old, our son got worse so stopped him going out with anyone and agreed people came to my house to visit, ex refused and started court proceedings at this point our son was better I agreed with regular access and was coming on lovely! In court ex slammed on me joint custody 3 days on 3 days of vice versa doing the best for my son and us parents as we both work I agreed,
It's been going totally fine made amends with his girlfriend etc she done all our arrangements and spoke instead of me and my ex speaking no reason it was just the way it went, the past couple of weeks my ex got funny (jealous I think) saying inbox me about our son. I'm his father! I'm like wow he finally speaks up after months of him not being bothered.
And then me and my now partner get a lovely new car.. the ex picks my son up and half hour later he starts again saying I should drop my son of meet half way basically but not in a friendly manor I say "that's totally fine"
Now me and my partner have a bad argument both in each others faces (no children at home sons with my ex) and my ex finds out says he's not bringing my son home until I leave my partner as he's violent (no proof of this btw) I message back pleading for my son he says yes and then texts and says don't bother so I go home and tell my now partner he has to leave as my son comes first and I need my son home so partner accepts it's over for my sons sake I tell sons dad and he doesn't message back or noting I'm sat crying beside myself all day and now, I need to know what's the quickest way to go back to court or to atleast get my son home until court he's only 1 and needs his mummy he's nothing on me apart from my partner who iv actually left because my son comes first please help I'm heart broken can't live without him sadsad

Bambambini Fri 28-Apr-17 20:47:11

Hi, sorry to hear how worried and upset you are. i have no experience in this but i reported your post to see if uou might get more help in a busier supportive topic like relationships.

Mammygee2017 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:47:48

Thankyou so much

AtSea1979 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:51:04

I think it's pertinent to know how your ex found out. Was there witnesses?

KungFuPandaWorksOut16 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:51:22

You might want too message MNHQ to edit your post, you've put your sons name in there I believe.

PurpleDaisies Fri 28-Apr-17 20:52:40

Your ex can't dictate who you're with or not and he has no right to flout the court custody arrangement.

Has your partner (I know you're not with him) actually been violent? When is your son supposed to be back with you?

It sounds lujd a horrible situation and I hope you can get him home soon.

Mammygee2017 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:59:33

Yes just realised I put sons name heads been a mess, he finds out of a so called friend who was there, no violence just a nasty argument that has never happened before and would never happen where my children are, my son was due home today he is the most happiest child and my ex excuse to not bringing him home is incase my partner flips at my son confused I'm pretty sure him and his girlfriend have arguments but regardless my sons more important don't want to argue over my partner because I'm more bothered about my son being home in a heart beat I left
My partner atleast until everything is sorted then see what happens, but his case is my partners violent I tell him iv left him and still don't get my son back so I'm desperate to find out what case he has here will it go back to joint custody and get dropped in court or can he get guilty for breach of court order I don't know what to do at all

ToniMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 28-Apr-17 21:28:32

We will be moving this thread to Relationships soon.

Mammygee2017 Sat 29-Apr-17 13:58:21

So so happy, seeing a solicitor on Tuesday, they are going to arrange an emergency court case that day, the court will then demand my son back into my care and his father will get less access for going by the court order as he has no reason to think that my son is in anyway of harm in my care thankyou for your posts 🙂

KungFuPandaWorksOut16 Sat 29-Apr-17 14:52:49

Great news! You'll soon have your boy back in your arms.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now