Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Bj question

(54 Posts)
Thetitisright Thu 27-Apr-17 16:20:34

If it is something you don't enjoy doing? Do you do it once in a blue moon to make an effort ? I'm having this discussion at the moment with dh.

Teddy6767 Thu 27-Apr-17 16:23:23

Yes I find it boring and gives me jaw ache but I'll do it when my DP wants one (which thankfully isn't too often as he's happy doing other things together in the bedroom)

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Thu 27-Apr-17 16:23:41

Always wind dh up that they are for Xmas and birthdays only!!
Same as anything else really - have to be I the mood - but then do enjoy it!!

JustAKitten Thu 27-Apr-17 16:24:48

I love doing it but I don't think that's the majority view.

Oblomov17 Thu 27-Apr-17 16:26:34

One of my favourite things. I prefer it to piv sex. Quick, easy, satisfied husband. What's not to like?

Smeaton Thu 27-Apr-17 16:26:45

I don't know about BJs but I don't really enjoy giving GF oral iin honest. I do it regularly though as she loves it. I can't remember the last time she reciprocated.

hellsbellsmelons Thu 27-Apr-17 16:30:06

I love the whole give and take or oral sex.
It's the best bit!

Joysmum Thu 27-Apr-17 16:32:25

I'll do something I don't enjoy if my dh likes it enough, but I won't do something I actually dislike.

MrsBellefleur Thu 27-Apr-17 16:32:45

I dislike doing them and it's a once in a blue moon thing for me to do and I have to be prepared. I also dislike receiving oral so at least I'm fair!

Thetitisright Thu 27-Apr-17 16:33:57

Smeaton - dh doesn't like it either so don't do it, me on the other hand I'm happy to do it. I obviously not going to bully him into giving oral but I would be happy if sometimes he felt generous smile

Smeaton Thu 27-Apr-17 16:50:28

So is this discussion with your OH about the fact you're happy to give but he's not so happy to give?

If that's the case why are you discussing it?

Thetitisright Thu 27-Apr-17 16:54:06

We discussed it in lighthearted way like this thread...we talked about it last night, I was just wondering how it is with other couple.

GoatLePew Thu 27-Apr-17 16:54:28

Why did you not post this in the Sex section OP?
hmm

MirandaWest Thu 27-Apr-17 16:57:12

Maybe the OP hasn't been a member for enough time to be able to post in the sex section (think it's 3 months?)

Thetitisright Thu 27-Apr-17 17:02:19

Nope I have been a member for 11 years ! I didn't know about the sex section...do I need to apologise ? Was it a massive faux-pas to start this thread in relationship ?

Thetitisright Thu 27-Apr-17 17:03:16

Goat - you come across as a bit passag grin

ClopySow Thu 27-Apr-17 17:12:34

Why can't someone post a sex question in relationships?

loveyoutothemoon Thu 27-Apr-17 17:19:25

I love blow jobs!

ArsenalsPlayingAtHome Thu 27-Apr-17 17:41:47

One of my favorite things to do! I get hugely turned on by it, as opposed to just doing it because DH loves it, iyswim.

WhatALoadOfOldBollocks Thu 27-Apr-17 18:00:55

I like giving them if they are well received, but really only if I'm on my knees and the man is standing up so I can grab his arse (that's really good!), or if he's on top during a 69. I'm a bit meh about them if he's lying down though but will still do them in that position.

RaingodsWithZippos Thu 27-Apr-17 18:08:14

I learned about sex reading Cosmo and so have always done blow jobs from the first time I was intimate with someone because I thought everyone did! I don't mind doing it and sometimes really fancy doing it. DH had never had one till he met me - I can't believe he got to the grand old age of 42 without having a bj or doing anal! He has to be in the mood to reciprocate but when he does he is very good so I don't mind it not being always on the menu. Usually when he shaves me he does it.

ShiningArmour Thu 27-Apr-17 18:13:44

usually when he shaves me he does it wtf grin

JustAKitten Thu 27-Apr-17 18:18:59

he got to the grand old age of 42 without having a bj or doing anal

That's the most vanilla thing I've read shock

TheNaze73 Thu 27-Apr-17 18:20:19

Raingods 42 without oral or anal?? WTAF. He must now feel like he's won the lottery grin

NotTheFordType Thu 27-Apr-17 18:21:03

I love giving oral (and receiving.) Honestly, the less BJs men get at home, the more clients for me, so crack on with the BJ hate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now