We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

My husband groped my best mate

(10 Posts)
Kerrylou13 Mon 24-Apr-17 03:54:47

I was pregnant at the time, unfortunately we lost the baby, but I watched my husband grab my best friends backside (she's married to his best mate) and she wiggled back.
I've told him what I saw and he's not even said sorry

fuckoffdailysnail Mon 24-Apr-17 04:58:38

How long ago was this OP? Have you suspected cheating before? Did you question the friend about why she responded like that?

fuckoffdailysnail Mon 24-Apr-17 04:58:53

So sorry for your loss

ilovechoc1987 Mon 24-Apr-17 05:33:54

Bastard husband and bastard friend.
Sorry for your loss flowers
They both need to apologise asap.

RedStripeIassie Mon 24-Apr-17 05:39:53

Sound like a pair of nasty pricks. Can they fuck off together and spare the rest of humanity.

He's not even sorry? I couldn't get past that.

MrsTerryPratchett Mon 24-Apr-17 05:40:50

What DID he say?

Lauraellenr Mon 24-Apr-17 05:46:07

What!!? He's not even sorry?!? You need to get to the bottom of this, it's not appropriate and maybe your friend isnt as good a friend as you think! Find out what's going on! If she wiggles back then it seems she wasn't shocked and does this mean it's happened before?
Sorry for your loss, remember everyone deserves to be treated well, don't settle for less than that x

Renaissance2017 Mon 24-Apr-17 05:51:55

You need to get to the bottom of this a Freudian slip!

Depends on the context really. Was it done as horseplay in front of everyone or was it something that was done furtively?

Also, is the bum grope really the issue or are there other problems possibly stemming from the loss?

SandyY2K Mon 24-Apr-17 08:01:37

There's obviously something going on between them for him to do it and her to accept it.

What are you going to do about it?

ems137 Mon 24-Apr-17 08:19:23

There must be something going on because I'd have jumped out of my skin if my friends DH grabbed my arse!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now