Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Where do i go from here?

(30 Posts)
Mummysrcrazy1 Sun 23-Apr-17 16:05:01

First time poster, long time lurker... So please be gentle

I've been with my dp for nearly 2 years at the start of the realionship everything was fine (honeymoon period)
Well lately I am really at a loss of what to do.
I've never cheated on my dp or gave him any reason to believe I have cheated, well its all getting to much lately and I feel like I'm walking on eggshells constantly.

It all came to a head around 8weeks ago I went to bed around 10pm and he was still downstairs I had left my phone downstairs as it was charging. I was fast asleep when I woke up with him punching me in the face he dragged me out of bed by my hair and gave me a good beating when I finally managed to get out of him WTF was it all about he finally told me he had been going though my phone and found a few sexy messages between me and a guy I was talking to 4years ago. When I finally said please look at the date of the email it was 4years ago way before I started seeinh you he just said oh I didn't see that and walked back downstairs leaving me a shaking mess upstairs. A few days after I was on the toilet having a wee and my phone was in my hand he gave me a death stare and then slapped me round the face.

Things have got even worse lately. If im on my phone I've got to sit next to him and show him everything I'm doing, if he's been out through the day he will go on my search history to see what I've been doing. Every night I've got to cuddle up to him and watch a movie I carnt even stand been next to him but I'm not allowed no time to myself I have to be hugging him constantly. We even share a phone now as he said he carnt trust me but I've done nothing..

The house is in his name I grew up in Foster care so I don't have any family I haven't even got 1 RL friend (sad I know) dp always telling me i will never get anybody better than him and how much of a shit dp I am but all I do everyday is things to please him if I don't then I know to accept a beating it's became the "norm" the for me and I'm really worn out like dp said I've got nobody so who will give a fuck if he's beating me or belittling me nobody sees me to know
And a last night i was awake all night as he said in a passing comment if I killed u in your sleep tonight your body could be rotting in thus house for months and nobody would even know coz nobody loves you "only muggings here' and quite frankly its scared me to death, my nerves are shot I'm a mess I hate him so much but don't know how to get out I'm scared to get out

Someone please help or even someone to talk to I'm wearing thin right now!!!

sunshinesupermum Sun 23-Apr-17 16:08:05

Please leave now - contact women's refuge www.refuge.org.uk/
Phone their 24 hour helpline 0808 2000 247 xxx

ImperialBlether Sun 23-Apr-17 16:08:48

For god's sake! He sounds absolutely disgusting.

You need to contact Women's Aid urgently. They will know exactly how to help you. Here's their phone number.

Do you have any children with this man?

rizlett Sun 23-Apr-17 16:10:07

contact womens aid and get out of there asap - do you have any family op? 2 years is as you say a honeymoon period - this is the real him now - and you deserve so much better.

Mummysrcrazy1 Sun 23-Apr-17 16:13:24

No children (thank god) but he keeps every penny and knows what's been spent he checks all call logs ever day and if he catches me ringing someone well I don't know what he will I've had to write this post whilst he's out and I will delete it off the Google search history

Bones2017 Sun 23-Apr-17 16:13:55

For gods sake lovely and your own, get away from him now! X

Mummysrcrazy1 Sun 23-Apr-17 16:15:14

No i grew up in care so have no family and I've no friends either I'm totally cut off from everybody and everything

AnniesShop Sun 23-Apr-17 16:18:21

You poor thing. People do care about you, agencies like Women's Aid are there for you and will help you.
Please don't let him do this to you a minute longer, phone the police
and tell them you are in danger. You're not his punchbag, you're worth
100 more than this psychopathic, cowardly, bastard who beats you up.
Others will be along to advise and support you.

magoria Sun 23-Apr-17 16:20:44

Women's Aid and the police.

This man is a violent, dangerous thug.

He will kill you.

AttilaTheMeerkat Sun 23-Apr-17 16:22:23

You have written here and you know this abuse of you is wrong on all counts.

You were targeted and deliberately so by this individual. He knows that you were and remain very vulnerable due to your circumstances. He pursued you for a relationship so he could therefore abuse you.

You still need to get away from him because he has been violent towards you. He will likely end up putting you in the hospital or worse still the morgue.

Womens Aid can and will help you leave.

Mummysrcrazy1 Sun 23-Apr-17 16:29:27

I've known for months now its bad and getting worse by the day but the comment last night and how he said it with a smirk on his face like he is untouchable has really shook me up I'm thinking maybe he will try to kill me.

loveyoutothemoon Sun 23-Apr-17 16:36:45

Get out NOW! Go to the police. You will get emergency housing.

category12 Sun 23-Apr-17 16:37:00

Please call Women's Aid and or the police.

If you get into a refuge, that would seem to be your best option.

IllBeAtTheBarIfYouNeedMe Sun 23-Apr-17 16:38:10

I agree with pp. please leave. The police and women's aid will help you.

I'm so sorry that you have to do this but You can do this. You are worth so much more then that pathetic thug flowers

Hermonie2016 Sun 23-Apr-17 18:33:02

People will care, you don't have to live like this..
Please take action to keep yourself safe.

RJnomore1 Sun 23-Apr-17 18:39:39

People DO care. We care.

Does he work? Do you? He can't be there 24 hours a day with you is he?

pog100 Sun 23-Apr-17 18:45:20

No one in their right mind could read your OP and NOT care. This is also true of any organisation you choose to turn to. Please turn to someone tomorrow or even tonight. Women's Aid being the obvious, or the police.

JustAWestcountryGirl Sun 23-Apr-17 18:51:16

Even if, as you say, you have no friends or family, then YOU need to care for you.
You are worth so much more than this.
Yes, it will be tough to go it alone, but surely it's better then this being your life??
Dig deep and find whatever strength you can. Posting on here was a great first step.
You can do this op, do it for yourself. Do it because you are with so much more then this pathetic excuse for a man. Do it because no one should live in fear.
Do you work?

MissBel12 Sun 23-Apr-17 21:31:43

Please call the police and leave the house as soon as possible. This is like something out of a horror movie. You poor girl.

vanrecovered Sun 23-Apr-17 22:22:29

Walk to the police station. Tell them EVERYTHING. They'll help you to be safe. Please do this, or ring women's aid from a phone box. You must get the hell out - I don't know you but I'm worried for your safety. Be smart and be safe flowers

Gazelda Sun 23-Apr-17 22:30:04

Please follow the advice of everyone upthread. People will care. I'm sure everyone who has read your post cares about you right now.

EffieFuckingFairy Sun 23-Apr-17 22:38:17

Wow this has shocked me reading this. I don't post a lot but I do read Mumsnet daily. Never have I had to catch my breath whilst reading. Please leave now. Go to the police or the nearest neighbour. Anyone as long as you get out. You are in my thoughts. X

onemorecupofcoffeefortheroad Sun 23-Apr-17 22:53:52

You have friends right here on this thread - listen to what they are saying.

Beelzebop Sun 23-Apr-17 22:59:28

I'm so sorry, this is awful for you. Mumsnet will definitely be able to help you. Please realise that your situation will only improve if you leave. It must be scary though without family. My friend in a similar situation said that woman's aid were really helpful and non judging. X

HeavenlyEyes Sun 23-Apr-17 23:02:40

police tonight - you need to get to safety immediately. This moster will kill you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now