Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Fed up

(2 Posts)
Notsoyummi Sat 22-Apr-17 13:47:09

I don't fancy Dh anymore don't even think I like him. If he doesn't get sex in a week he will be a total shit to me he never tells me I look nice only when I look fat or make up looks orange I wanted to make dinner for my parents easter Sunday and bring it to them as they live a bit away he told me not to too much hassle so I baked some cakes instead,he was then talking to my mum and says notso was going to make you se dinner I just said I was too tired so I just baked I was a bit embarrasses tbh.Now I have been pissed off about this all week and he is been an arse today so I brought it up and he says you often make them dinner no one else does what do you get for it so I told him they are my parents and I don't mind then I told him I was getting sick of him and his crap and how he never I look nice just when I don't .I had an exam this week he never asked how i got on also in past ive had a lump investigated and removed from my cervix never asked if I was OK. He's always shouting at the kids I really can't find anything attractive about him. We have a mortgage I feel trapped nowhere to go with kids also couldn't afford it I have a pt job only earn €200 a week goes straight into the bills account.

pallasathena Sat 22-Apr-17 23:09:38

You need a plan, preferably one that has you at the centre of it as you chart a course for the rest of your life.
What do you need to do to live a happy fulfilling life? How can you make sure that you and your kids have a good future?
Only you know the answer to that but if it includes overhauling your current circumstances and setting in place realistic goals, then you need to start right now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now