Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I've dodged a bullet, right?

(2 Posts)
roarityroar Fri 21-Apr-17 20:10:31

Went on two dates with man. V attractive, intelligent, similar interests. Teetotal because of former addiction issues, which I'm not, but ok.

Second date nice. He's funny. But he starts interrogating me. Asks me if I know of the Hare test (psychopath test) and quizzes me on my level of sociopathy. Otherwise fun. I agreed I might be about later tonight. Might.

Today comes. He calls. Messes around with times but that's fine, I'm laid back. I say look, tonight was never really great, can we rain check? He starts going mental over text. Leaves me a VM explaining the conversations we had in minute detail and why my actions are "not his standard".

I obviously say ok, that's how you feel. Them get a barrage about how yes I am indeed a psychopath and that's "gold dust" (he means hilariously funny).

Bullet dodged right? I had a weird feeling and actually, I'm glad and won't see him again.

TeddyIsaHe Fri 21-Apr-17 20:32:57

Yes definitely dodged a bullet, I got the creeps reading that! After only 2 dates that's rather odd behaviour... can you block him from social media/your phone in case he continues with strange VMs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now