Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am I paranoid or a complete fool

(7 Posts)
ashley0710 Thu 20-Apr-17 21:07:44

Been together 5 years with 2 d's
I need your input I don't know whether I'm coming or going
Start of our relationship he was abusive screaming at me and odd occasions throwing things at me
Picked fights and accused me of all kinds the first 2.5 years it was torture with some good times thrown in
I take responsibility for my own part I stayed and should have left him.i knew what he was doing was wrong
Fast forward the paranoia on my part
So I made this list late last night of these incidents that have cropped up some old and some new.
I can't see the wood for the trees anymore can you look at my list im copying & pasting and say if you think im completely insane or if I have justification for the gut feeling that at me day and night

Start to end

Boxer shorts in sil car not bils but mil convinced they are as remembers washing them bil adamant not his (very start of relationship, I didn't see them) i had a gut feeling something was a bit off so this incident sticks in my mind

1st ex photo flashing up on phone his reason they are still friends

Our 1st Holiday emails from 1st ex wasn't her was 2nd ex hacking email account but also replying from his email apparently

Then never heard anything about her since but the house they shared has been sorted when asked he said he gave it to her and walked away
This was during are relationship but I never heard anything about it until I pressed for info

2nd Ex working same company he didn't tell me he got dropped in it
Ex in phone still from getting his phone number via his work
Calls in middle of night he didn't answer

Work lady 1
Kisses on txts
email of photo hotel in next town
Any phone calls and txts deleted..
Sister told me that he borrowed work lady 1 money??
Also
Odd random calls never answered she must have rang by mistake

Work lady 2
Kisses on txts
Works same company then leaves
oh gets job at her new company but never says she's there until I snoop
Find her pic in WhatsApp under different name
Was my fault he felt he had to lie
WhatsApp message from her mum he's fitting her new bathroom
2 weeks ago txt to him "Can you talk" his response Shes work mad it's 9 30

WhatsApp late at night

Set of fake eye lashes under sofa when I hovered under them Sunday but at
Kitchen door and porch door everyone takes shoes off so they couldn't have been walked in but my mind is screaming
Sil wears those stupidly big eye lashes I found

Also has his own office he's stays there until late like every night

I'm sorry it's long I was writing in my phone to try get some clarity

AmserGwin Thu 20-Apr-17 21:11:12

Wow! Definitely not paranoid, he's taking you for a fool big time, and he's not even nice to you!!! LTB

SarcasmMode Thu 20-Apr-17 21:23:00

Honestly he's abusive. Does he need to be cheating for you to tell him to fuck of?

"It's OK you threw a glass at me and called me a cunt but if you ever kiss another woman we are through!"

I despair.

SarcasmMode Thu 20-Apr-17 21:23:41

off

Gallavich Thu 20-Apr-17 21:24:29

I stopped reading at boxer shorts in car tbh
I'm not really interested in all the ins and outs of the various ways he's abusing you. You need to leave.

Atenco Thu 20-Apr-17 21:32:03

You can do better than this, OP. Being alone is much better for a start.

Madlizzy Thu 20-Apr-17 21:37:05

Love, if he's shagging around, which he most definitely is, let them have him, because he's not much of a prize, is he?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now