Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Dating advice

(4 Posts)
Daisy85dimples Wed 19-Apr-17 22:58:17

Known this guy for good 8 months. We stopped talking for while and re got back in touch not so long back. Anyway he messages regular throughout the day ect we have met couple times. But we was due to meet and so im waiting for him? Nothing so drops him message to get response he not coming cuz he feels unwell.

Am i right thinking that he has no respect for me and prob see me as his booty call

fallenempires Wed 19-Apr-17 23:10:35

If you've slept with him,then yes.Not what you want to hear,but this is how many of these blokes operate.
Forget and move on and don't look back!

noego Wed 19-Apr-17 23:31:08

Disrespectful yes and you should drop him and find one that does respect you. Even if you are in a FWB relationship there should still be respect from both parties for one another.

As for the statement "this is how many of these blokes operate" by pp seems to be a bit of a generalisation. Wonder what percentage of the male population thy are referring to?

scoobydoo1971 Thu 20-Apr-17 00:02:32

If he doesn't have the courtesy to tell you he is not coming, he is rude and does not respect your time and investment. That old cliche 'He is just not that into you' applies here, which may well be painful to hear but it gives you clear guidance to drop him like hot coal and find someone who treats you nicely...or spend time single sorting out your boundaries and expectations. Be 'not into him' and move along.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now