Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Handhold needed (repost)

(4 Posts)
Bleurghghghgh Wed 19-Apr-17 21:34:12

I've also posted this in AIBU but also want it here - www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2907694-Handhold-needed-after-awful-awful-day?trending=1

Family wedding. My phone got knocked off a table at the registry office and now isn't working. At the reception I was upset which somehow led to being pushed over my dad, by the face (not sure if that makes sense but he kind of hit/pushed me over at once). Came home. Contacted my ex who I'd been talking to this morning (and longer term have been considering seeing again) saying 'that was a horrific day' he asked why and I told him and his response was 'oh. I thought someone had died. I'm sorry you've had a bad day but I'm not sure what to say'.
I can't contact anyone else as I don't use facebook, I need a handhold

RJnomore1 Wed 19-Apr-17 21:37:03

Your dad hit you in the face and pushed you over?

Did I get that bit right?

Phones are replaceable. The last bits a reminder why he's an ex.

The bit about your dad - is he usually aggressive? You've been assaulted.

I'd say it's been a pretty shitty day 💐

Bleurghghghgh Wed 19-Apr-17 21:41:37

Yes all over, RJ. Urgh

RJnomore1 Wed 19-Apr-17 21:50:02

Oh pet.

You're well rid. What's going on with your dad?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now