Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I think it's back

(3 Posts)
Chimerism Sun 16-Apr-17 18:46:03

It feels like it did in the early days before diagnosis. I sleep so much, have no energy and my body cannot repair itself I noticed. Just like seven years ago before the cure. The voice message I picked up today was from the hospital to get back in touch. The blood tests I have every six months have come back. Cannot say I am surprised.

NotTheDuchessOfCambridge Sun 16-Apr-17 18:47:23

If this is about an illness, you may get more help if you ask for it to be moved to health or chat flowers

ICESTAR Tue 18-Apr-17 18:58:41

Are you okay? It is some kind of blood cancer? Sorry your username reminds me of something that happens with transplants of the blood/ bone marrow. I really hope everything goes okay. I'm sorry you're having to deal with whatever it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now