Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

PLEASE help me leave him...handholding needed.

(6 Posts)
HelenSmart Sun 16-Apr-17 04:40:12

I posted before. I ignored all advice because I wasn't ready. Someone else has seen his behaviour tonight. Is it wrong to feel relief that someone else has seen it? Is that really bad?

I deserve it sometimes. I can be an utter cunt with my mouth- I'm the first to admit. But he had a go at my DD tonight, and it wasn't my fault at all.

Someone PLEASE talk me through what to do now. What to do tomorrow. He's at work on Monday. I'm completely fucking useless without someone there.

user1491833472 Sun 16-Apr-17 04:52:21

If he's starting to hurt your daughter leave him u can pack a bag while he's at work and go somewhere safe

HelenSmart Sun 16-Apr-17 04:57:21

There's a "list" somewhere of important documents, isn't there? The person who saw it tonight (he was verbal, not physical) is probably the only person who would support me. All of my family are in a "you provoked him, you probably deserved a slap" world. That's fine. I'm willing to ditch the lot of them. My kids come first.

picklemepopcorn Sun 16-Apr-17 06:19:17

I'm glad someone saw it, and will support you. Hopefully someone will come along who knows, but passports, birth certificates, wedding certificate, bank statements.

Women's aid.

burninglikefire Sun 16-Apr-17 07:25:06

Can you take your DC out today and try and have a relaxed time with them? This will give you the opportunity to think through things you can do on Monday to prepare for getting away.

For example, if you don't have a bank account in your sole name, it would be a good idea to organise one asap.

Take care.

SomeonesRealName Sun 16-Apr-17 07:29:44

I don't know if you would be able to do this OP but when I left, I simply took all the paperwork and documents I could find irrespective of whose or what they were - then I went through the pile at my leisure making copies of what I needed and gave back what was his vía a third party.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now