Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Anyone taken EllaOne morning after pill?

(3 Posts)
Princessmollygolly Wed 12-Apr-17 17:04:59

Took the EllaOne morning after pill yesterday afternoon (have taken levonelle in the past, years ago) and now feeling completely terrible! Just wondered if anyone can attest that his is normal?! I'm exhausted, feel completely overwhelmed with sadness and anxiety. Stressing about ridiculous stuff. Can someone reassure me?!

SuperSkyRocketing Wed 12-Apr-17 17:19:10

I had to take levonelle once and that had a similar effect to what you're describing but on the 4th day after I took it. I felt awful but it passed after about 24hours.

Hopefully it's just the hormones doing their thing.

Pixiemeat Wed 12-Apr-17 21:42:57

I've taken both types of MAP in the past. Ellaone did give me more of these kind of side effects than Levonelle. Plus sore breasts, stomach cramps and mood swings the week after I took it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now