Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Family violence

(3 Posts)
Beelzebop Wed 12-Apr-17 13:48:37

I would be really grateful if you could possibly steer me in the right direction. Are there any organisations that can help if parents are being hurt by children? My friend is currently in this situation and I am at a bit of a loss as to what to do or how to advise. I hope this is the correct topic, it really is affecting all her relationships within her family. Thanks for any help, and apologies for lack of other info I don't want to be at all identifying.

CosmoKlit Wed 12-Apr-17 20:28:55

I would contact childline and ask for their advice - they will know the most appropriate people to signpost to for the sake of all involved.

Beelzebop Thu 13-Apr-17 01:10:49

Thanks for your help. X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: