Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sex

(11 Posts)
joolspoon Tue 11-Apr-17 22:09:08

Hi all, NCd as I'm just paranoid and embarrassed about the topic.
My DP and I haven't DTD for nearly 3 years. I can't move out as I can't afford to. But I'm starting to feel like I'm missing out on it.
I've got 2 young DCs.
Anyone experienced this?

Princesspinkgirl Tue 11-Apr-17 22:10:41

Interesting topic op.......

joolspoon Tue 11-Apr-17 22:13:59

No seriously I've been on here for a few years. I don't know how to prove it...naice ham, cancel the cheque..

GettingScaredNow Tue 11-Apr-17 22:14:20

Confused.
Do you want to leave him or have sex with him?

joolspoon Tue 11-Apr-17 22:16:04

Sorry not explained very well. I don't want to have sex with him. I'm just stuck In a house we share.

user1491945327 Tue 11-Apr-17 22:21:31

Hello, my names Karra. I have a contraceptive implant. A few months ago it moved out of place. I was told that it would still do its job so I didn't think much to it. Ever since I had my implant I bled non stop all the time but ever since it moved I was only having a monthly cycle again. I've had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a lot since it's moved.... I've started to get light headed and extremely hungry.... could I be pregnant? bear

PetyrBaelish Tue 11-Apr-17 22:21:48

How does he feel about it? Does he want to stay together? Do you get on?

joolspoon Tue 11-Apr-17 22:25:39

We don't get on anymore. I can't leave as I can't afford it. He won't leave. He needs to though as it's easier as I'll have the kids with me. Feel so crap about it all. What a sad existence

coffeecuppa Tue 11-Apr-17 22:29:50

If you're unhappy, you can leave. Money is no reason not to leave - find out what you can claim if you do leave him. You'll have the children, presumably? Use entitledto.co.uk or turn2us.org.uk to work out what you can claim.

Aridane Tue 11-Apr-17 22:31:26

User - I think you need to start your own thread

joolspoon Tue 11-Apr-17 22:35:52

I've found out i can only claim until October. As in my area Universal Credit comes in in October. As I own half the house and have capital in it then I can't claim benefits under the UC.
Also rent is so high here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now