Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Someone help please.

(3 Posts)
Sammymickyvicky Sun 09-Apr-17 14:10:44

How stupid could I of been. My husband left me the other week and 2 days ago I let him stay for dinner and one thing lead to another and we had sex.

His now telling me he hasn't wanted to be with me for months his tried getting through our problems on his own i knew nothing till he left.

I feel so stupid and feel like I'll never trust anyone again. I've tried my contact but I give in and contact him. I miss him so much it's 12 years of my life gone just like that. He says we have lived in each other pockets and he can't be with me no more.

I'm at a loss. I just wanna move on but how do I.

BeKind89 Sun 09-Apr-17 16:03:43

I'm so sorry for you OP, it must be so hard for you right now.
Don't think that the last 12 years have been wasted or don't mean anything, though. You must have had some really good times and made wonderful memories which has made you the person you are today.
As much as it doesn't seem like it now, everything in life has a purpose.
Don't be so hard on yourself for sleeping with him, too. If anything, he should have known better for not taking advantage of the situation or of you. You deserve better than that.
I don't really have advice for you.
But you will get through this, you will be happy again ❤

Sammymickyvicky Sun 09-Apr-17 18:11:02

But I feel like I won't. I feel like I'll never meet anyone again. How can someone just move on so easy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now