Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

pregnant lap dance

(48 Posts)
lovingmumhood Fri 07-Apr-17 18:04:35

It's my husband and my second wedding anniversary in June and we have a nine month old and I am 22 weeks pregnant.

On our anniversary I will be two months off giving birth! So I will have a big bump.

I've wanted to give him a lap dance quite a few times and this year we said we wouldn't spend any money on anniversary being we are low income and tight budget. I tried to give him one before and he loved it but about two thirds of the way through the dance I totally psyched myself out and chickened out of it.

My question is how do you have the confidence - especially with a bump!

I was thinking of wearing nice undies on the bottom half and a huge white shirt so when I reveal my bum and boobs (sorry tmi but there you go) I can still cover the bump since I don't actively find that to be a 'sexy' body part being that it is my baby.

What can I do to get confidence and be sexy even as a human basketball? :O totally not 'that girl' normally.

Queenoftheblues Fri 07-Apr-17 19:23:16

Stop trying to be something you're not. Get him a multi pack of socks if you're on a budget.

Embolio Fri 07-Apr-17 19:31:50

I would gently question whether being heavily pregnant is the best time to do a lap dance confused my centre of balance was buggered by then so I prob would have ended up flat on my face, plus I was the size of a house. But if you want to do it, power to you.

user1471467016 Fri 07-Apr-17 19:35:25

Queen - socks grin

DoItTooJulia Fri 07-Apr-17 19:40:59

Does your partner want a preggo lap dance?

ChocolateDoll Fri 07-Apr-17 19:41:50

Ummm.....I'm really not sure this is going to work confused

Trifleorbust Fri 07-Apr-17 19:43:39

Not my thing personally, but each to their own! Some harsh replies.

loveyoutothemoon Fri 07-Apr-17 19:51:57

Wear nothing but tassels on your nipples and pubic region!!!

Queenoftheblues Fri 07-Apr-17 19:55:14

Sorry to be harsh but some women are naturally good at this sort of thing. Op you tried it before and chickened out which suggests that you may well chicken out again if you're not confident with your bump.

lovingmumhood Fri 07-Apr-17 19:57:53

haha mixed responses..

I definitely wouldn't say I'm trying to be something I'm not, I love to do things that are a bit naughty but I don't have the highest level of body confidence, especially having had a baby.

I think my husband would love it pregnant or not pregnant because he's always just happy for any glimpse lol but yeah I'd probably think it would be a bit hotter without highlighting the bump as it were

I might try and sneakily mention it to get his reaction and then give it a go!

I also am definitely going to do knee socks or nothing, no heels or anything! My balance can be a bit funny too but then of course I would change it from the way I would do it non pregnant.

FatOldBag Fri 07-Apr-17 19:59:21

Get him to do one for you first.

lovingmumhood Fri 07-Apr-17 19:59:47

it's so frustrating, I learnt pole dance before and am confident in myself in a lot of ways but I wouldn't personally describe myself as sexy.

The thing is though, I know my husband DOES find me, obviously by the fact that he likes to be with me.

Have to try and think less about what I see in the mirror and more about what he sees.

lovingmumhood Fri 07-Apr-17 20:00:25

lol not sure he or I would find a lapdance from him the best, he'd probably be so awkward

Phoebefromfriends Fri 07-Apr-17 20:00:45

I teach pole and often ladies are really self conscious about their bodies and trying to be Sexy, so I always teach them to have fun and get lost in the movement rather than trying to be something they aren't. A Sexy head flick and eye contact can go a long way. Definitely wear something you feel Sexy in, put on a really great song, keep it simple and let loose. Don't take it too seriously and remember to smile. I'm sure your DH will love it.

lovingmumhood Fri 07-Apr-17 20:02:37

also, I know it might seem funny to do it when pregnant but at the same time I am definitely not one of those people who thinks you have to be all pure and virginal once you are pregnant. I mean it's a bit ironic considering how we get that way :p

I actually felt the most body confident I had ever felt in my previous pregnancy but am a little bigger this time so a bit nervous.

I think if I set it up in a way that it's not too formal then it will calm my nerves.

lovingmumhood Fri 07-Apr-17 20:04:43

thankyou smile yeah I used to feel really confident in pole class... need to get a bit of that back!

I think the reason I psyched myself out before is because I was thinking 'am I doing enough variety of moves' etc when obviously he didn't think of it that way lol

I will try what you say and not take it too seriously, try to just enjoy it

DesertSky Fri 07-Apr-17 20:04:59

Each to their own but when I was pregnant that would've been about the last think I would've wanted to do. Actually the sheer sight of my DH sent me into a rage most days (blame hormones!). How about a bar of chocolate? grin

DesertSky Fri 07-Apr-17 20:05:23

*thing!

GeekyWombat Fri 07-Apr-17 20:06:33

In my (limited) experience enthusiasm and a sense of fun about it goes a long way. Your DH finds you hot, pregnant or not, I have no doubt he'll enjoy it.

If you're up for it just go for it and both have fun.

and thank the heavens that some of the naysayers on this thread aren't watching too

histinyhandsarefrozen Fri 07-Apr-17 20:07:55

Just put on some nice clothes, some nice underwear, dance around a bit, then start shagging slowly.
Am I missing something here?

iamapixiebutnotaniceone Fri 07-Apr-17 20:09:42

If you lose your confidence a bit could you just laugh it off with him? If you are comfortable doing it, then go for it!

lovingmumhood Fri 07-Apr-17 20:14:19

thanks everyone smile this has made me feel better

yeah I didn't want to come across too crude but I was thinking if it goes wrong I can just shag him lol

makes me feel better to hear a bit of encouragement smile

Tannyfastic Fri 07-Apr-17 20:16:40

It seems a bit- try too hard.
And do me, a replicate of the loathsome sex industry.

I'd rather be worshipped and adored.

Olympiathequeen Fri 07-Apr-17 20:21:13

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

lovingmumhood Fri 07-Apr-17 20:25:52

I don't really see the difference between the two, seeing him get all excited because he finds me attractive is something I like and I personally (having also been in a strip club, don't ask, don't like them) don't see it as the same as the sex industry atall, it's a completely different vibe which is full of respect and mutual pleasure.

I basically just wanted to ask how women get body confidence.

I'm not planning cartwheels on his crotch with a tassel for the baby bump.. I just wanted to put on something a bit sexy and tease him a bit to some music but not get too nervous!

Just wanted to find out how other women turn off the internal voice about their love handles etc and just enjoy the moment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now