We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

SHOULD HE GO TO FUNERAL ?

(3 Posts)
user1490253740 Tue 04-Apr-17 13:23:49

I found my of partner of 15 years had been messing around on me for months before Christmas, though I don't know the extent of the betrayal i am clearly hurt.

I don't know if I'm being unreasonable but a work friend has passed away and there funeral is coming up ( doesn't sound like they we close spoke regularly to each other but no social aspect to the relationship). anyway the person that my partner was having whatever it was with is going to be there and my partner wants to go.
I am asking them not to but they won't back down about it and insist that the are going and I'm worried that it is only to see them . Am I crazy ?

MyheartbelongstoG Tue 04-Apr-17 13:35:14

Not crazy, but you can't stop either going. Its not your funeral or place to say who goes or not.

TheSnowFairy Tue 04-Apr-17 13:38:56

Not crazy but I wouldn't be happy either. Are you going too?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now