Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Is this wrong?

(3 Posts)
stilllookingforthehills Mon 03-Apr-17 19:26:18

Been with my husband for 17 years married for 10 & 2 beautiful children. Over the last 12 months I have become very attracted to a married dad at our school. We always acknowledge the time of day on drop off & pick up and my feelings for him have just got worse. Fast forward to last month I saw him on a night out, whilst under the influence of alcohol I approached him and asked if I could kiss him he said yes. The kiss lasted seconds but felt amazing, were both married and he's told me he can't take it any further something that I have to deal with. Should I tell my husband about this? Thanks for listening confused

NeedABumChange Mon 03-Apr-17 19:48:47

I think you know that this is definitely not right.

Bloggybollocks Mon 03-Apr-17 19:55:35

Of course it's wrong?! What planet are you living on where this behaviour is anything other than wrong?
You don't know him, you've developed a dangerous obsession. Asking if you could kiss him?! Where is your respect for yourself and your husband and children? Yes, you should tell your husband, let him be the one who decides if your behaviour is wrong.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now