Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Ongoing mediation type service????

(1 Post)
Coffeebean2 Mon 03-Apr-17 14:13:13

Hi - I'm not really sure if the service I'm looking for exists so I thought I'd see if anyone on here has any suggestions....... a male friend of mine (I'm not in a relationship other than friends with them) is really struggling with communications with their ex. She is quite toxic and really knows how to push his buttons. They are divorced but still need to have contact because of childcare arrangements for their young children. He is quite vulnerable and naive in many ways and the contact they have is making him unwell.
So........does anyone know of any mediation/ advocacy type services where communications can be done via a third party. I'm thinking that if they could contact each other via someone else acting in a professional capacity it would take the heat, drama etc etc out of the communications.
This isn't about negotiating contact etc as that's already in place, it's the ongoing communications........
Any ideas anyone?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: